Whats trendy in the world of furniture you ask???
Chic neutrals, brilliant metallics, and luscious fabrics – classic glam decor is an elegant interplay of the understated and overstated. With nods to the regency of old Hollywood, glam home decor is also decidedly of-the-moment and deceptively restrained. In this guide, you’ll find glam bedroom ideas, glam living room ideas, and everything else you need to know about this lavish decorating style.
Basics of Glam
- Furniture with sculptural lines, upholstery, and metal accents and detailing.
- Color palettes with white, gray, cream, black, pastels, and jewel tones.
- Light-catching materials: metallics, mirrors, crystal, lacquer, and furs.
- Luxurious, high-pile fabrics and traditional, geometric patterns with lots of texture.
- Dramatic lighting in the form of crystal adorned chandeliers, table lamps, and sconces.